Let’s continue with some more quotes!
To recap, I collect quotes and quote books. You can find some from my collection in the first post here. This post is going to focus on quotes I found on social media, whether from Twitter, Pinterest, or Tumblr. I didn’t make note of usernames and I didn’t see names associated, so all of these will be considered anonymous.
Here we go:
- Find your happiness, because it’s out there waiting for you. Stop being afraid and motivate yourself. Find yourself.
- I have been through hell and came out singing.
- Good morning, cruel world. This world may be cruel but I’m still kicking.
- We are all horrible and wonderful and figuring it out.
- Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off excellent.
- Control what you can, confront what you can’t.
- You still have a lot of time to make yourself who you want to be.
- You owe yourself the love that you give to other people.
- Don’t be afraid to start over again. This time, you’re not starting from scratch, you’re starting from experience.
- Existence has meaning, some of which is found and some of which is created, and doing this is among the noblest of human quest.
- My body may be a temple but I am the god to whom it is devoted. Do not presume to tell me how I may decorate my altar.
- Love should be shared, felt, and received with reckless abandon. Love these characters, love this food, love things in the moment, even if they may seem insignificant to others.
Another small portion of my vast collection, and again, I’m always looking for more to add.
Show what you enjoy no matter what others think.